Tai Pei Contest Terms
yofray October 1st, 2017
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Tai Pei Feed a Campus Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are over the age of 18 that have access to the Internet during the Contest and prize-award period. Non-US residents over the age of 18 may enter unless expressly prohibited by law. All employees of College Weekly, all associated agencies, Ajinomoto Windsor, Inc (parent company of Tai Pei Frozen Asian Food) and each of its sales representatives, distributors, or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Sponsor, collectively referred to as “Contest Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to participate in the Contest. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest entry period begins on October 9, 2017 at 12:01AM (EDT) and ends on October 18, 2017 at 11:59PM (EDT) (the “Contest Period”). One winning school will be selected from entries properly submitted and received on time per specified times and dates during the Contest Period.
3. CONTEST ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: During the Contest Period, you may submit an entry form online at www.collegeweekly.com/taipei. Limit one online entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Contest Period via online entry, regardless of whether a person has more than one physical or email address or more than one person uses the same physical or email address.
4. PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the Contest, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each winner by accepting a prize grants to Sponsor and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns and licensees, the right to publicize, broadcast, display or otherwise use the Contest entrant’s name, city, state, and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the winner.
5. SELECTION OF CONTEST WINNERS/ODDS: The potential Prize Winner will be determined by what school receives the highest number of votes during the Contest period. The winning school will be announced on October 19, 2017 at 10:00AM (EDT). Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period and corresponding school. The announcement will be conducted by Sponsor, the judge of the Contest, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Contest shall be final and binding. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected at random. Any return of prize notification or prize email as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any prize and an alternate winner may, at Sponsor’s discretion, be randomly selected.
6. PRIZES: Tai Pei Frozen Asian Food will distribute samples from two to three different entrees to students on or around the Winning Campus. Samples of the Tai Pei Asian Food will be heated and prepared according to brand standards and distributed while supplies last and not to exceed 7 consecutive hours. Prize/Samples will be distributed to eligible students with a current student ID (limit one sample per person), on or near the winning school campus delivered after October 23, 2017 10:00AM (EDT) and before November 14, 2017. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. All taxes and other charges are responsibility of the winner. No substitutions allowed. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included as part of any Prize package, and are solely the winner’s responsibility.
7. ALTERNATIVE MEANS OF ENTRY: You may also enter the Contest by mailing a standard-size postcard with your first name, last name and email address to: College Weekly LLC, 225 W 39 th Street 11 th Floor, New York, NY 10018-3103. Postcard entries must be postmarked during the Contest Period to be included within the random drawing, and no more than one postcard/email address may be submitted during the Contest Period.
8. GENERAL TERMS: By entering or participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by these Official Terms, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Contest Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or any website operated by the Contest Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Terms or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general terms of any Sponsor property or Service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Contest Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in this Contest or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Contest information.
9. PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By participating in the Contest, and by indicating what school you attend, participants agree to release and hold College Weekly and Ajinomoto Windsor, Inc and all affiliates harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind in connection with the Contest or receipt or redemption of the prize. The participant assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Contest or use or redemption of the prize.
11. SPONSOR: College Weekly on behalf of Tai Pei Frozen Asian Food a brand of Ajinomoto Windsor, Inc
12. ADDITIONAL: OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Any noncompliance with the Official Rules will result in your Entry being deemed ineligible. PLEASE READ THESE RULES.
This Contest is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
In case of any dispute as to participant identity, the authorized account holder of the account
used to enter a participant’s Entry shall be deemed the participant.
How to Enter.
You may enter by signing up at www.collegeweekly.com/taipeiday and providing your email address. You may only sign up a maximum of one time during the Contest. You will receive one entry per sign-up.
You can receive three additional entries into the Contest by liking the official Tai Pei page on Facebook.
You can receive five additional entries for sharing the Contest on your personal Facebook page.
You can receive three additional entries into the Contest by liking the Tai Pei Instagram.
You can receive three additional entries into the Contest by following Tai Pei on Twitter.
You can receive five additional entries into the Contest whenever someone clicks AND enters the contest via your referral link. You can have an unlimited number of referrals.
You should only submit entries from one account. Do not create multiple accounts or use automated methods to enter multiple times, as such entries will be disqualified.
Winner Selection and Odds of Winning The number of eligible Entries and votes received by Sponsor determines the odds of winning.
If due to a printing, production, or other error, more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded for any prize level, the intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated prize claims received for that prize level. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
Participant Indemnity and Release. By participating in the Contest, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the Licensee Parties harmless against all claims related to your participation in the Contest. You also agree that the Licensee Parties are not responsible for any losses, damages, or injuries resulting from your participation in the Contest.
DISCLAIMER. ALL PRIZES ARE PRESENTED “AS-IS.” SPONSOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, AND REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE PRIZE’S QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Lost, Late, or Incomplete Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, or misdirected entries, including, without limitation, entries that are lost or incomplete due to computer or electronic malfunction or due to issues with internet connectivity.
No Waiver. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any part of these Official Rules shall not constitute waiver of that part.
Governing Law. These Official Rules shall be governed in accordance with the laws of New York, without regard to its choice of law principles.